A local Parent Network Valuing and Empowering Parents to support Families and enrich Communities. Our project is to build resilience by engaging positively with Enfield Parents/Carers.
We welcome new members to the Parent Engagement Panel. Membership is open to parents and grandparents from Enfield they don’t need any specific qualifications. Becoming a PEP member will offer you many opportunities such as:
• Free training
• Meeting new people
• Gaining skills
• Becoming a Parent Champion
• Sharing knowledge and experience
• Offering support and advice to other parents
Links to useful information:
Board of Trustees:
PEP has several trustees (approx. 10 - the Board) working as a group. They will are elected annually and meet monthly, they also have a number of subcommittees that look at specific areas of the PEP including Fundraising, Grant funding, Policy and publicity.
An Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held annually.
• Ensure the PEP runs properly,
• Be responsible for the overall governance and strategic direction of the PEP, developing aims, objectives, and goals in accordance with the governing document,
• Make decisions about what the PEP will do and to be accountable for its actions,
• Ensure that any fundraising for the PEP follows the law,
• Ensure that the PEP looks after and uses its money in the right way to pursue its objectives. Accounts have to be kept. Some trustees will act as ‘signatories’ on the PEP Bank Account,
• Use their skills and experience to help the PEP,
• Keep up to date with laws and rules about charities.
To Be Advised